Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Norah

How's everyone's summer going?? I seriously can't believe how fast June is flying by!

Last weekend, I had a super fun time in Atlanta for the Norah Jones concert.

I kicked off the weekend with a very necessary trip to Dekalb Market.

This place is HUGE. I have never seen such an extensive produce section!

I got my favorite chia muffins + lots of other goodies.


Later in the evening, Mary Alice and I met up with Callie for dinner at Brick Store, an Irish pub in the adorable downtown Decatur.


Miss these chicks!

They had an awesome craft beer selection!

Since it was a pub, I went with the veggie burger and chips. Sometimes nothing tastes better.

Although we were stuffed to the max after dinner, MA and I couldn't resist splitting this bad boy from Cakes & Ale

I can't remember all the details, but it was some kind of blackberry whoopie pie with lemon filling. It was incredibly fresh and amazing.

My one healthy meal from the weekend. Lentils, kale, chickpeas. Look, there's even tofu in there!

On Saturday night, MA and I ate dinner at Top Flr before the concert. It was a cozy little place! We split the margherita pizza, mac 'n cheese (out of this world), and grilled squash and zucchini (to throw in a veggie). It was all fabulous!

I just got instagram this weekend- I have no idea what I'm doing but trying to be artsy!

The concert was great. We sat WAYYYY up top, but it didn't even matter. Norah is an incredibly talented and classy lady, and she totally rocked it.

Have you heard any of her new stuff?

This is a good one.


I told you we were way up top.

 bff girly concert bonding time.

And that, my friends, is how weekends should be- good friends, good music, good drinks, and good food!

No comments:

Post a Comment