Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

What's Going On

Hey guys!

Sorry it's been awhile again...I just can't seem to get back into that regular blogging routine.

Here's what you've missed:

-An Earth Fare just opened up in Birmingham. Yay for more healthy grocery stores around the area!


-Mary Alice came to stay with me last week! I had so much fun catching up, and it was such a nice break in my week. We hit up all the usuals- Earth Fare, Whole Foods, Anthropologie, and of course- ate some good food!

Lunch at Olexa's:

Pesto Chicken Panini on whole-wheat with salad on the side.

Dinner at Chez FonFon:

It's kind of hard to see, but that's the Crab Cake Special with salad, haricot verts, and roasted potatoes.

-My summer classes are now in full swing, which means my Monday and Tuesday nights are devoted to statistics and research. I am not happy about having to miss the Bachelorette every week!

Emily is the cutest.

-I ate a delicious veggie burger from Urban Standard last weekend.

Yes, that is sweet potato and edamame salad on the side. Yum!

I love the cool, eclectic atmosphere!

-My new favorite order at Starbucks is a tall blonde roast with soy milk.

Soy milk makes coffee soooo creamy.

- I made Tina's Paleo-Pumpkin Walnut Muffins. I am not paleo and never will be, but I love baking with almond flour! These turned out delicious. Oh, how I've missed pumpkin.

- Laura and I tried out a new to us breakfast place this week, Hart & Soul Coffee Company. I forgot to take a picture, but we both ordered whole-wheat toast with crunchy peanut butter. I <3 breakfast dates.

-I'm going to a wedding in Atlanta this weekend. Can't wait to catch up with sorority sisters and see people I haven't seen in forever!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment