Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Where Has December Gone?

Good Morning!

I can't believe December is already halfway over- where has this month gone? Things have been really crazy, so I'm sorry for the inconsistency in posts lately.

Things I'm loving lately: World Market Pecan Pie Coffee, group exercise classes (yoga, pilates, spin), Glee radio station on Pandora, Christmas movies on ABC family, and cookies.

 I received two more packages from the cookie swap yesterday!

Sugar Cookies from Erin. Loved these!!

And Nut Horn Cookies from Britne. There were more, but ummm- they're already gone!


For the most part I've been having really healthy meals...

Creamy Oatmeal. Keeps me full for hours!
1/2 C oats prepped with water and 2 spoonfuls of Greek yogurt stirred in. Toppings- 1 T ground flax, cinnamon, sliced banana, blueberries, and 1 T Jif Natural PB.

Overnight oats=lifesaver. Makes my mornings so much easier!
1/3 C oats, 1/3 C skim milk, 1/3 C Greek yogurt, 1 T ground flax, 1 T almond butter, sliced banana, blueberries, cinnamon.

Kombucha, you are worth every penny.

So are you, Whole Foods Salad Bar with all kinds of deliciousness.

Multigrain FlatOut Wrap with scrambled eggs, avocado, goat cheese, cherry tomatoes, and pesto.

Kale salad with roasted sweet potatoes and Brussels sprouts, pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries, and WF No Oil Balsamic.

Turkey Burger with BBQ sauce and roasted sweet potatoes and Brussels.

Sunshine Burger with ketchup, kale chips, and half a baked sweet potato with cinnamon and vanilla Greek yogurt. 

Whole wheat gnocchi with sautéed squash, zucchini, mushrooms, spinach, tomato sauce, and parmesan on top.

But then sometimes....

I eat fast food in my car.

And stuff myself with Chinese takeout.

Let's be real, sometimes life happens.

Hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment