Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

Hope everyone is having a Merry Merry Christmas!

How I spent my Christmas:
  • Going to the candlelight Christmas Eve service at church.

The whole church lit up! Not my best photography skills...
  • Curling up by the fire and staying in my pj's all morning, while watching Home Alone on repeat. It never gets old.

Macaulay Culkin was one of my many childhood crushes.
  • Eating delicious brunch food, while listening to the new Michael BublĂ© Christmas CD. Love his White Christmas duet with Shania Twain!
Breakfast casserole, cheese grits, broccoli salad, ambrosia, deviled eggs. And obviously lots of coffee from my dad's new Keurig!

Icing that tastes like fudge=best chocolate cake ever.

  • Keeping our Christmas tradition of seeing an afternoon movie. This year's choice was War Horse.
It was a good one! I can't recommend it enough.
  • Balancing out my sugar consumption with nice healthy salads. We ordered food from Taziki's, and I made a yummy Greek salad with lemon chicken, basmati rice, and pita bread + hummus.
Winner winner chicken dinner.

"The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a family all wrapped up in each other."

1 comment:

  1. Michael Buble is my fav :) and his new Christmas CD is really awesome, I think I had it on repeat all of December :)

    ReplyDelete