Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Team Edward

Going to see the new Twilight movie at midnight was probably a poor life decision (I've barely been able to keep my eyes open today, which resulted in 2 cups of coffee and a Coke Zero), but I don't regret it all. The movie was amazing- definitely my favorite one of all! Still haven't read the last book though- read the first 3 my sophomore year of college and then just got too busy with school to finish the last one. Maybe I can make it a Christmas project?

Team Edward all the way!

Loved the soundtrack too!

Especially this song.

I made a very festive bowl of oats to warm up this morning. It was freezing last night!!!

1/2 C oats, water, 2 spoonfuls Stonyfield 0% Vanilla yogurt, 1 T Golden Roasted Milled Flaxseed with Blueberries, sliced banana, 1 T almond butter, 1 T pumpkin butter.

I never talk about my workouts anymore, but I promise I still do them! Today I did 30 minutes on the arc trainer, 15 minutes on the bike, and 15 minutes weights (trying to build those muscles!).

Lunch was a Dr. Praeger's California Burger on a spelt tortilla with spinach, carrots, salsa and Strawberry Chobani Greek yogurt on the side. I ended up adding a few frozen strawberries to the yogurt.


Afternoon snack was a Honeycrisp apple with a little almond butter. 

An apple a day keeps the doctor away!

I've been really successful at using up all my produce/dairy/leftovers lately- maybe I'm weird but I just hate seeing food go to waste and get such satisfaction from finishing leftovers! I'm trying to hold off from buying too many groceries on Sunday, since next week is Thanksgiving and I have a few dinners out already scheduled on my calendar.

Going to dinner at Bottega Cafe tonight with Laura and Ann- she's visiting for the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment