Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Katie's Lingerie Shower

I went to my first lingerie shower yesterday! We opened presents, played lots of fun games, and just had fun talking and catching up.

I knew there would be a lot of good food at the party, but it wasn't until later in the afternoon, so I had a light lunch to tide me over.

Salad with carrots, cherry tomatoes, bell pepper, Dr. Praeger's Bombay Curry Veggie Burger, avocado, and salsa. I kinda intermixed Indian and Mexican cuisine, but it worked!

We had a really nice spread of food and cute table decorations.

We had pork slider sandwiches, a mix of cucumber, chicken salad, and pimento cheese tea sandwiches, chicken fingers, fruit, spinach and artichoke dip, hummus, and pita chips.

And cupcakes and brownies on the dessert end. 

There was a raspberry lemonade punch.

And mimosas-my favorite!

Katie got some sexy lingerie.

And body cream, of course.

The girls!

Me and the bride to be!

Just having some fun with balloons?

I had so much fun, and I can't wait until the Bachelorette party-just two more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment