Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Quick Update

Just popping in to say hello!

I'm leaving for Atlanta to visit Mary Alice later this afternoon. She just moved there this week, and I'm so excited to see her!

I haven't really been doing the best job of taking pictures of food lately, but here's a few meals from the week:

Earlier this week, Laura and I tried to go to Rojo for dinner, but it's closed on Mondays. Apparently, Monday is not the cool week night to go out to eat, because a lot of other Birmingham restaurants are also closed on Mondays. We ended up at Cocina Superior, which was still a great place!

I got a sangria, because they're delicious.

We split shrimp fajitas that we requested on whole wheat tortillas. They were really good!

Did you really think we weren't going to get ice cream? We went to Mountain Brook Creamery for Only 8 frozen yogurt. I got toasted coconut topped with granola. I received an adequate amount of granola topping, which made up for last time.

Taziki's grilled chicken feast with rice and salad

Veggie goat cheese scramble and whole wheat toast topped with Crofter's Raspberry Spread and sliced banana

Fresh Market Rotisserie Chicken Salad with Mary's Gone Crackers and veggies

Taziki's Mediterranean Salad with grilled tilapia

Overnight oats topped with strawberries, blueberries, and almond butter

See you in Atlanta! I'm sure I'll have lots of good food to report, especially after the last time I went to Atlanta.

1 comment:

  1. Oh fun, I love Atlanta! And next time I come to Birmingham I want that tilapia salad from Taziki's. That looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete