Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

11 Things

Brittany tagged me to post 11 random things about myself and then answer 11 questions. Sounds fun, right?


Random Facts:


1. I am seriously addicted to chapstick. I re-apply a million times a day, and I never go anywhere without it.


2. I love making to do lists. I feel such satisfaction in crossing things off my list. If I did something that wasn't originally on my list, I'll go back, write it in, and then cross it off.


3. I played basketball for 7 years of my life.


4. I get the dictionary.com word of the day sent to my phone. It's such good way to expand your vocabulary! Nerd alert.


5. I've gotten stitches three times but have never broken a bone.


6. When I was little, it was my dream to work for the FBI. I even had a spy kit!


7. I think I've read every single Babysitter's Club and Nancy Drew book there is.


8. Clue is my favorite board game.


9. I didn't drink coffee until I went to college. Now I drink coffee like it's water.


10. I've had glasses since I was in kindergarten and worn contacts since 4th grade.


11. I've been to Disney World 9 times.


Questions from Brittany:


1. Do you prefer summer or winter clothes? 
Summer. Bring on the sundresses and J.Crew shorts!


2. What are your top 3 favorite books?
All the Emily Giffin books, Redeeming Love, The Hunger Games, The Help


3. What is the last movie you saw? 
The Descendants


4. If your house caught on fire what are the 3 things you would grab first? (Besides pets and people)
Laptop, books, and clothes.

5. What is your all time favorite thing to cook? 
Roasted vegetables and homemade pizza. I'm such a gourmet chef...

6. If you could travel to anywhere in the world where would you go? 

That's too hard to choose just one! I'm dying to go to Australia, Switzerland, Brazil, Costa Rica, Argentina, Germany, Austria (Sound of Music tour, anyone?) Africa, and China.

7. What do you like to watch on TV? 
Monday: The Bachelor, The Voice, How I Met Your Mother
Tuesday: Glee, New Girl 
Wednesday: Modern Family, Revenge

8. What is your favorite holiday and why?
Christmas because it's Christmas...self-explanatory. Thanksgiving is a close second because I obviously love the food and getting to spend time with family.

9. What type of food (Greek, Mexican, Japanese, etc.) is your favorite? 
Greek. I love my chicken kabobs, salad, pita bread, and hummus! Although, I really like fish tacos and guacamole too.

10. If you could go back to high school and/or college and do it all over again would you? 
No. Been there, done that. I'm happy where I am right now!

11. What is something you have learned after graduating high school and/or college that you wish you knew while you were still in school?
Give everyone a chance. Look for the best in people always. People just might surprise you!

2 comments:

  1. My mom is doing the Sound of Music Tour for her birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you read Catching Fire and Mocking Jay?? I just realized the other day that The Hunger Games was a trilogy and bought them about 5 seconds later. I just started Catching Fire.

    ReplyDelete