Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Big Blue Bagel

Yesterday Will and I went to Big Blue Bagel for lunch. It was a good, casual lunch spot!

I created my own bagel sandwich- I chose a sun dried tomato bagel and added cajun turkey and provolone. The sandwich also came with lettuce, tomato, and spicy mustard. I was super impressed with the fruit I chose as my side item! It was really fresh and a pretty decent portion size. I loved all the grapes and strawberries, and there was even a halved banana in the mix!


So remember how I got to sample new flavors of Chobani when I was at the ADA conference in San Diego last year? They're officially in stores (or at least my local Publix)! I had my favorite flavor, Blood Orange, with some slivered almonds and granola for a snack yesterday!


This morning I had Greek yogurt bowl with Chobani Apple Cinnamon, Oatmeal Squares, banana, strawberries, blueberries, and Sunbutter. Nut butter is essential to Greek yogurt creations.


Lunch was the rest of my Whole Foods Vegan Three-Bean Chili with whole grain toast spread with fig butter (and a little Sunbutter added after the picture was taken) and leftover broccoli + cauliflower on the side.


Before class, I had half of this Publix Greenwise Organic Spinach and Feta Pizza with an apple for dinner. It is soooo good!


I ate dinner a long time ago and needed some extra fuel for spin class in the a.m., so I just made myself a small bowl of Stonyfield 0% Vanilla with some berries and Love Grown Foods granola. I was going to stay up to watch Revenge, but it's another repeat this week, so I guess I'm headed to bed.

Weekly Workouts:
Monday: Grand Jeté barre class. This is so tough!
Tuesday: Spin class
Wendesday: Vinyasa flow yoga
Thursday: Spin class + an evening yoga class if I have time
Friday: Spin class + yoga
Saturday: 5-6 mile run
Sunday: Off

I'll leave you with this quote:

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma- which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your own heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs

Have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that spinach and feta pizza does look good! And I agree- I really only like Greek yogurt with almond butter in it. On it's own- not as good.

    ReplyDelete