Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

New Apartment

Best parts of my weekend:

  • I moved into a new apartment!!! It's still a work in progress, but it's looking so good!
Our living room looks amazing! I wish I could say I contributed, but I owe this room 100% to Cameron and her mom. We're getting a cream colored slip cover for the couch, but I still think it looks ok how it is right now.

Our dining room looks really good too! Once again, I wish I could say I contributed...

I would show you my room, but it's really messy right now, so I'll save it for another post.
I ordered the Chipotle Braised Pork with roasted veggies. Delish.
  • Jackson's takeout was my first meal in my new apartment.
Sonora Wrap- Southwest shrimp, pico de gallo, guacamole, provolone, and tomato with salad on the side.
  • On Saturday morning, I went on a 4 mile run at Jemison Park. It was so enjoyable.
Perfect way to start my Saturday.
  • I went to a Halloween party with my nice friend. We had a small photo shoot before we left.
This is my nice friend, Will.

We debated costume ideas for awhile (Occupy Wall Street protestors? Yeah, not my idea...), but eventually decided on pirates. I've had this costume since my freshman year of college, and he agreed to go along with my pirate theme. He ordered his costume online- pretty impressive!

We make pretty cute pirates.

So exhausted from a such a fun and exciting weekend. Hope your weekend was as great as mine!

3 comments:

  1. Loving the apartment and loving your pirate costumes!! Too cute. Can't wait to see you and meet your "nice friend" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The apartment is gorgeous!! I'm so excited for y'all! And your pirate costumes are cute- I hope the party was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your apartment looks good! I still have lots of work to do on my. I'm so picky I'm having a hard time. Cute costumes!

    ReplyDelete