Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Life Lately

Other then studying like crazy woman, here's a little glimpse of this past week.

Let's see...

My lunches pretty much looked like this every single day:

And I never got sick of it. I'm going to be the mom who packs PB&J's for her kids and herself. Sorry I'm not sorry.

I didn't cook at all. I let my mom do all the work, and she did a great job!

These are my mom's famous turkey meatballs, and they are so freakin' delicious! Seriously, they're the best. We also had sweet potato rounds, brussels sprouts, and sautéed mushrooms.

Couscous topped with green peas, asparagus, mushrooms, onion, bell pepper, cashews, and goat cheese (duh). It.Was.Amazing! I need to post the recipe on here!

Chicken divan with cucumber and tomato salad and a wheat roll. Mmmm. Cheesy-casseroley goodness! Nothing says comfort like mom's casseroles.

Obviously, I still went to Whole Foods.


Veggie heaven:)

And still ate Mediterranean salads from Taziki's because I'm obsessed with them.

I decided to add shrimp this time instead of tilapia. It's delicious either way!

And rewarded myself for studying with frozen yogurt. It's such a great incentive.

A mix of Mounds chocolate coconut and vanilla yogurt topped with coconut, mochi, and Reese's. Chocolate + coconut=oh so good.

Publix Moose Tracks!
Clearly, this was the healthiest choice to make, while studying for a nutrition exam.

I met up with some of my sorority sisters at my friend Regan's house.

Birmingham girls.

Regan cooked a fabulous meal as always!

Baked chicken stuffed with sun dried tomatoes and feta with spinach salad and squash and zucchini on the side.

We had cupcakes from Dreamcakes for dessert! I sampled a few different kinds.

I also went to my first Bachelorette party and had a great time!

She's getting marriedddd!!!

My college roomie is all grown up!

We looked very fun and festive with our crowns and caused quite the scene. I was surprised by how many people asked, "Uhhhh, is this a birthday party?" 

We took a dance break to pose for a picture.

We pretty much devoured this once we got back to the apartment.

This picture just kind of makes me happy. If you can't tell from the picture, it's the Dos Equis man. We may or may not have tried to carry him out of a Mexican restaurant to join in on our fun but were ultimately unsuccessful. Dang locked door! We sadly had to wave goodbye to the Most Interesting Man in the World.

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment