Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Bachelor Pad and Pizza

Hope everyone's week is off to a good start! Here's what I've been up to so far...

Yesterday:

I brought back an old classic for breakfast yesterday. I made oatmeal with skim milk and topped it off with blueberries and walnuts. This is how I made my oatmeal every single time when I first started eating it religiously a couple of years ago.

Blueberries and walnuts are always good toppings. I also got a pretty new bowl on sale at Anthropologie this weekend!

Yesterday, I was out running errands and couldn't help but stop by Urban Cookhouse. I've been wanting to eat there for the longest time, and when it was right there, I couldn't not go. I ordered the Berry Good Wrap, a whole wheat tortilla filled with strawberries, blackberries, lettuce, tomatoes, spiced pecans, and grilled chicken in citrus vinaigrette, with roasted vegetables on the side.

Take Out Love. <3

I've been wanting to add some variety to my fruit and veggie intake, so I snacked on this Asian Pear. 

Dinner was the Monday night usual, whole wheat veggie pizzas to eat while watching the Bachelor Pad!

Last night I made these on a Multigrain FlatOut Wrap spread with sun dried tomato pesto and topped 'em with sautéed onions, peppers, mushrooms, spinach, and tomatoes, part skim mozzarella, and goat cheese (just for extra awesomeness). LOVE pizza so much! And it's so easy to make healthy swaps!

Today:

So today, I've eaten 2 out of 3 meals in my car, but I guess that's real life for ya!

Breakfast was a bowl of Strawberry Chobani Greek yogurt, 2/3 C Oatmeal Squares, blueberries, and strawberries. Brought back such fond memories of eating breakfast in my car every morning during my nutrition rotations! 


If I wake up early and am on my feet all morning, it never fails that I am absolutely starving around 10 AM. Today was no exception. To curb my hunger, I snacked on some Emerald's Cinnamon Roast Almonds, which are absolutely delicious and pretty darn addicting!

I was downtown today going to meetings and such, which meant I was close to Al's Deli & Grill, another restaurant I've been wanting to try, around lunchtime! I ordered the Grilled Chicken Gyro, which was eaten in my car. 



I had some carrots when I got home.

After my workout, I snacked on some cherries. 

I'm about go meet some friends at Jackson's for dinner + drinks-I'm loving this Tuesday night tradition!

And in case you forgot what I look like....

Here I am, ready for the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment