Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Weekend Highlights

My weekend consisted of Lake Martin, one of my sorority sister's weddings, church with Cameron, a delicious Sunday brunch, power walking, reading (Certain Girls by Jennifer Weiner), and the finale of Next Food Network Star. Sounds pretty good, right?

Lake Martin:


Salad plate featuring seafood salad, black eyed pea salad, broccoli salad, and dilled cucumber salad from Catherine's Market. Yum!

My dinner contribution to the fam: whole wheat penne with Dave's Gourmet Red Heirloom tomato sauce, sautéed kale, onions, and tomatoes, chicken, and goat cheese.

Kathryn's Wedding:

Alpha Chi's with Kathryn.

Dietitian frands-Callie, Lorianne, and Amie.

Brunch at Over Easy:

Let me introduce you to Kristen's perfect omelette:

This is the Easy Does It omelette with hash browns and wheat toast.

Check it out: spinach, mushrooms, goat cheese, and pesto. I feel like they created this omelette just for me. It was pretty much an explosion of flavors in my mouth. Oh sooooo good.

Sunday Night Dinner:

Don't ask-cereal is just a longtime tradition.

Barbara's Multigrain Puffins, Love Grown Foods Sweet Cranberry Pecan granola, sliced banana, and skim milk.

Hope you had a great weekend too:)

2 comments:

  1. Your pasta looks good! I will have to try adding kale next time I make it. I have never had kale before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your black dress with the white ribbon (?)! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete