Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fabulous Fall Salad

It's no secret that I adore fall flavors, and I wanted to share a wonderful fall salad I made the other day!

It was so easy to make. I started off by roasting a pan of sweet potato rounds, cubed eggplant, and Brussels sprouts seasoned with EVOO, sea salt, pepper, and Cavender's Greek Seasoning (it makes everything better).

I assembled the veggies over a bed of spinach.

And added toasted pumpkin seeds and goat cheese.

I dressed the salad with balsamic vinegar + a little EVOO. It was perfection. So many of my favorite foods all in one dish!

To complete my meal, I had Vanilla Chobani Greek yogurt with agave nectar. Surprisingly, this really satisfies my sweet tooth!

The leftover veggies also make really great leftovers to pack as a lunch! It's so easy to just throw them on top of a bed of lettuce and add whatever other toppings you like. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment