Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Dram

Last night I went out for dinner and drinks with some friends at Dram Whiskey Bar. I ordered a glass of white wine and the crab cakes. They were delicious, but the portion size was so tiny! It definitely didn't fill me up. After a late-ish night (for me, anyway), a very necessary bowl of cereal (Kashi Heart to Heart Warm Cinnamon) was eaten when I got home.


Here's my side of the table.

And there's the other side of the table.

After dinner, we headed to Billy's to continue the fun. I have pretty friends.

Other Eats:

Greek yogurt, Oatmeal Squares, 1/2 sliced banana, raspberries, blueberries, almond butter.

I've eaten a lot of Honeycrisp apples this week. There's nothing like a good, crunchy apple!


Spinach salad with sautéed mushrooms, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cherry tomatoes, pumpkin seeds, and Annie's Balsamic.

PB & Strawberry KIND bar. Tastes like a PB&J with strawberry jam-that's a good thing in my book!

Warm whole wheat naan with black bean hummus. Naan > pita bread.

Roasted sweet potatoes, butternut squash, onions, and Brussels sprouts drizzled in bbq sauce. Butternut squash is always such a pain to cut, but the end result is so so worth it.

Vanilla Greek yogurt, agave nectar, chocolate chips.

Spinach salad with leftover roasted veggies, pumpkin seeds, dried cherries, and Annie's Balsamic.

AB Toast. Rudi's 7 grain with flax topped with Trader Joe's Creamy Almond Butter and 1/2 sliced banana.

Mix of romaine and spinach, cherry tomatoes, broccoli, avocado, sunflower seeds, fried egg, and salsa.
This was so good!

Peach and Passionfruit Liberté Greek Yogurt. 

Later tonight, I'm going to the Birmingham Greek Festival with my friend Laura. I went last year and had such a good time. Looking forward to a fun weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Those Kind bars sound delicious. I'm trying to think if I've ever seen them at the store before-- where do you normally purchase them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Natalie! They really are delicious. I usually buy them at Whole Foods or Fresh Market, but I've also seen them at regular grocery stores, like Publix. They also sell them at Starbucks. You should definitely give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope yall have (had?) fun at the Greek festival! Memphis does one too and it looks like a lot of fun! Your sweet potatoes, squash, brussel sprouts, onion mix in BBQ sauce sounds fantastic. What a good idea!

    ReplyDelete