Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

CANDLELIGHT!!!

Congratulations to my roommate, Katie!!! She got engaged in Nashville on Friday, and she kept it a secret ALL weekend! She totally had me fooled!

Breakfast this morning was a "yogurt mess", consisting of Vanilla Chobani Greek yogurt, Barbara's PB Puffins, Iz granola, 1/2 sliced banana, and a spoonful of crunchy Barney Butter.



Today was Brunch for Lunch at the sorority house. I had scrambled eggs, a side salad with cucumbers, diced tomatoes, broccoli, sunflower seeds, and dried cranberries with balsamic vinaigrette, and a few hash browns with ketchup. I snacked on my Millet & Flax Cinnamon Chips this afternoon. Wow, they are good! When I bought them, the cashier warned me that I may become addicted to them. She was right!



I went on an hour walk around campus this afternoon with Rebekah. It was a gorgeous day for a walk! After I finished class for the day, I met my friend Allison to take pictures for my photography class. My assignment is portraits. The idea is to evoke emotion through the pictures and tell a story. My idea is to tell the story of someone mourning a loss and the process of release and letting go. I took pictures at a graveyard today for the mourning part of my assignment. Allison was a great model!







Dinner tonight wasn't really picture-worthy. Hamburger steak, mashed potatoes, green beans, and a wheat roll. 

Katie's Candlelight!!!

Look at the glowing bride to be!

You can't really tell in this picture, but her ring is beautiful!

Roomies

Callie, Katie, Rebekah, and me

Now, I'm watching the Bachelor, discussing bridesmaid dresses, and studying for my oral Italian exam tomorrow. I'm about to make some hot tea and eat an apple with a little crunchy Barney Butter for dessert. Have a good night!

1 comment:

  1. I just had an apple and hot tea for dessert too!! That's so exciting that your roommate got engaged! I can't believe she didn't let it slip before her candlelight.

    ReplyDelete