Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Little Trivia

Trivia Night:

 Rebekah, Me, and Cameron

Callie, Katie, Me, and Rebekah

Trivia was fun as always! We definitely didn't come close to winning, but we did answer a lot right! Here are some of the questions we had. See if you can answer them!

1) Who was the host of Pimp My Ride?
2) Which president's birthday was on Monday?
3) How many bones are in the adult body?
4) Who just won the Daytona 500?
5) What is the premiere date of the new Harry Potter movie?
6) Who is Lil Romeo's dad?
7) What is the name of Clarissa's brother on Clarissa Explains It All?
8) What does Alma Mater translate to in English?
9) Who is Darkwing Duck's nemesis?
10) What country are they traveling to on the Bachelor next week?
11) Who are the new judges on American Idol?
12) In Star Wars, who is Han Solo's mentor?
13) Who was named MVP of the celebrity basketball game?
14) What animal was executed in France by public hanging for killing a child?

Mornings are usually my favorite time of day, but I woke up this morning running behind and completely unprepared for the day. I hate feeling rushed in the mornings, because it's my time to recharge and get ready for the next day. And, I always look forward to eating breakfast (favorite meal of the day)! I met Allison at 7 AM to finish taking pictures for the series, because we thought morning shots would have cool lighting. It was a little overcast, so that didn't really work out to our advantage. I still thought we got some cool shots though! I ate breakfast in the car on the way to class this morning. A Kind Bar and a banana. I barely made it to my 8 AM!


I went to class from 8-10:45 and came back to the sorority house for lunch. It wasn't that great today. Tomato soup, salad, and a bowl of cantaloupe and honeydew for dessert. I love fresh fruit!



I ran errands this afternoon and went to the Rec. I ran a lap around the Rec ( 1 2/3 miles) before coming inside to finish the rest on the treadmill. The outside running conditions were terrible, and I just wasn't feeling it today. I ran 3 more miles on the treadmill and called it a day. I worked on graduate school applications and ate vanilla Chobani Greek yogurt mixed with a little Iz granola for my afternoon snack.


I worked the registration table and greeted guests at a Social Entrepreneurship Awards Ceremony tonight. I am an Ambassador for the College of Human Environmental Sciences, and they were helping host the event. After it was over, I went to dinner at Chuck's Fish to celebrate my friend Callie's birthday. It was delicious! I ordered fish tacos that were served with grilled amberjack and topped with avocado and mango salsa. It came with a side of chili coconut rice!


 Me, Callie, and Callie (the birthday girl)

Callie, Allison, Callie, Me, and Rebekah

I'm so ready for the weekend! Tentative plans for tomorrow include a light run, class (only one on Fridays!), lunch with my mom and grandmother, a matinee movie, and a carb-heavy dinner to fuel up for the Tuscaloosa Dietetic Association's 5K Run on Saturday morning! Saturday evening will be spent with all my lovely nutrition gals! Hope you have a great night!

2 comments:

  1. I'm running in a race on Saturday too!! I'm trying to decide what carbs I'll load up on. Amberjack fish tacos look so good. I always get amberjack in Florida, but I kind of forget it exists the rest of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww!! Trivia looked so fun! I miss all of ya'll but I will see you soooon!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete