Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Where did the afternoon go?

I didn't quite make the 6 AM run this morning. I decided sleep was more important than exercise. I had a bowl of 1 C Kashi Heart to Heart cereal and 1/2 C skim milk topped with a handful of Iz granola and dried cranberries for some added texture and crunch. I also had a Golden Delicious apple on the side.


I had class from 9-12 and came back to the sorority house for lunch. Mexican lasagna and a salad with all the usual toppings. And strawberries for dessert!



After lunch, I worked on my Italian paper. My afternoon snack was a Nature's Valley trail mix bar. I took a break to fit in a work out at the Rec. 30 minutes on the elliptical and 25 minutes on the bike. I went straight back to my Italian paper and before I knew it, it was time for dinner! Dinner was cancelled at the sorority house, so I just made an AB&B sandwich. I even grilled it on the panini press. Yum. Elvis knew what he was talking about! I also had Vanilla Chobani Greek yogurt topped with sliced banana and Iz granola. And some carrots!



I've got to be productive and get some more work done! Later, I'm meeting up with some friends at Innisfree Irish Pub for our new tradition of Wednesday night trivia. It's always a good time!

My challenge to you is to leave an Operation Beautiful note in a public place sometime this week. It's really fun, I promise! And so rewarding knowing that you could have made someone's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment