Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Happy

I'm in Atlanta, and I'm happy.

I'm in a big city with one of my best friends, and we know how to have fun in big cities.

We pretty much owned Boston

And Nashville

I ate a veggie panini for lunch from Bakeshop.


I also had an iced coffee and split a peanut butter cookie with Mary Alice.


These cookies were so dense and soft!

Oh yeah, we broke open the Nutella. I mean, it wasn't out on the counter for nothing, right?

I'm going to see one of my favorite bands tonight, and our hotel is right across the street.

I don't know if they accidentally gave us the wrong room, but we somehow ended up in a penthouse suite (well, I exaggerated a little but our room is huge, and we're paying not very much at all).

I have my own room. 

The living area.

Our own mini kitchen.

I'm eating dinner tonight at Baraonda, a cool pizzeria that's only about a block from the concert. I think we have perfect planning skills.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment