Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Peanut Butter Pumpkin

I woke up this morning and decided today was going to be a good day:) It's all about positivity, people.

And, guess what news I found out: PINKBERRY IS COMING TO BIRMINGHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously, I'm kind of excited.

I just realized that I hardly ever post pictures of myself, family, or friends on my blog. And I really like blogs with lots of pictures of who I'm reading about, so here ya go-some really high quality pics.



I tried a new little breakfast concoction this morning. I toasted some multigrain bread this morning and spread it with a mixture of a mashed banana, pumpkin, PB & Co Cinnamon Raisin Swirl, and cinnamon. I topped it off with Love Grown Foods Apple Walnut Delight granola. Oh my gosh-this tasted amazing! But then again, anything with banana, PB, and pumpkin would be good! I had some unpictured strawbs on the side.


My mom and I met a friend for lunch today at The Olive Branch. I ordered the chicken gyro with tabouleh salad as the side. Loved the pita bread!


It just so happened that my Groupon deal yesterday was $14 towards lunch at The Olive Branch. All in all, we walked away paying $3.11-not too shabby!


Loved my little breakfast creation so much that I made another PB + pumpkin dip for my afternoon apple. This time I left out the mashed banana and added shredded coconut to sweeten things up.


Dinner was assemble your own chicken fajita salad night. I made a Hugh Jass salad consisting of romaine, corn, tomatoes, onions, peppers, avocado, grilled chicken, and black bean salsa with some blue corn chips on the side. It was awesome-fresh Mexican flavors work so well in the summer.


Going to see Bridesmaids with a friend tonight! I've heard so many good things, I can't wait to see it!


Have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. I saw the same movie tonight!! I thought it was so funny even though it was pretty raunchy! Your Mexican salad looks so good.

    ReplyDelete