Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Salad Repeat

I have no problem admitting that I have an addiction to frozen yogurt.

There is no shame in going through the TCBY drive-thru by yourself.

No shame at all.

On a different note, Bridesmaids was hilarious! I think I may have actually cried tears during a few different scenes of the movie. Of course it was a little raunchy (as everyone probably already knows), but I actually found it to be inspiring and quite touching in a weird kind of way.

All I wanted for breakfast this morning was a bowl of Barbara's PB Puffins with skim milk, sliced banana, and blueberries.


I went to the gym after breakfast to start my Friday right. It was insanely crowded-probably due to the fact that it's way too hot to do anything outside.

Lunch was another chicken fajita salad using up all of the leftovers from last night. Seriously, this salad rivals any restaurant salad, and it's super filling! I didn't use any dressing last night, but today I drizzled it with Newman's Own Light Honey Mustard per my mom's suggestion. It definitely kicked things up a notch!

Yep, that's a recycled pic from last night. It pretty much looked identical today minus the blue corn chips.

For "dessert", I had a mug of my favorite fruits-strawberries, peaches, and bananas. It was especially delicious on such a hot summer day!


I ran errands all afternoon and ate this Mango Macadamia KIND bar for a snack. I like that this particular bar has added Calcium + Vitamin D!


Going to my first of many wedding showers of the summer tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment