Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

YEAH! Burger

If you live in the Atlanta area (or even if you don't), I highly recommend that you get on over to YEAH! Burger as soon as possible. It will change your life forever.

It's named by Bon Appètit as one of the best burger spots in America, and now I know why.

Isn't it cute?

All ingredients are natural and organic!

I ordered the veggie burger on a whole wheat bun. Toppings included swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, sautéed mushrooms, grilled vidalia onions, avocado, and sunflower pesto on the side. Sweet potato wedges on the side. Mmmm, YEAH!

HOLY AMAZING!

veggie burgers > beef burgers

Best sweet potato wedges ever. Words just really can't even describe.

In other news, I single handedly bought out the entire Trader Joe's Atlanta today.

My car loaded up with the goods. Only two of the bags are actually mine.

I'd say I ended my trip to Atlanta on a good note.

After a couple of days of being rather gluttonous, I've decided to do a cleanse of sorts. Although I don't regret a single morsel of food I put into my body (it was all so worth it), I'm feeling somewhat sluggish (and disgusting), which is no bueno. Of course, I won't be doing anything drastic-just reducing my sugar intake, eating lots of fresh produce, and intensifying my workouts.

Once I got home from Atlanta, I went to the gym for a 50 minute workout on the arc trainer, swung by Publix for some essential groceries, and went for an hour walk around my neighborhood.

Then dinner:

A slice of toasted Sprouted Flourless Whole Wheat Berry Bread (purchased from TJ's) with PB & Co Cinnamon Raisin Swirl, Stonyfield yogurt (I love how clean it tastes), and a bowl of fruit consisting of Fuji apple slices, strawberries, and cherries.

Carrots + pb for dessert?

Good night-it's time to hit the books!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you got your Stonyfield yogurt! How was the TJ bread? Loved being with you these past few days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The veggie burger looks so good! Lets hang out soon!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That burger place looks amazing! I want to go to Atlanta just for that:)

    eatdrinkbewell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete