Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Autumn in June

I had a great time with Laura at Area 41 last night!

I always like a little green with my pizza-all about balance! We forgot to order the salads at first, so about 20 minutes after we ordered the pizza, we flagged the waitress down and asked for salads.

We split the veggie pizza. 

I love that nights with Laura ALWAYS end in a trip to TCBY! I got the same thing as last time-white chocolate mousse and peanut butter yogurt topped with chocolate chips-so good!

I would be such a good Italian-one of my all-time favorite meals includes a glass of wine, salad, pizza, and ice cream or gelato. Simple, but it never gets old to me!

Ann's been eating so much pumpkin lately, it inspired me to pull a can out of my pantry and use it in this morning's breakfast. I love fall flavors so much-pumpkin, sweet potatoes, butternut squash-that I eat them year round. I can't completely give up my hot oats in the summer months either!

I would also like to note that I drank hot green tea instead of coffee this morning. I'm trying to decrease my caffeine intake a little, but I would never completely give up coffee-I got a half-caff later today!

Pumpkin Overnight Oats

In the Mix:
  • 1/2 C oats
  • 1/4 C 0% Fage Greek yogurt
  • 1/4 C unsweetened almond milk
  • 1/4 C pumpkin
  • Cinnamon 
  • Truvia
Toppings:
  • 1/2 sliced banana
  • Love Grown Foods Cocoa Goodness granola
  • MaraNatha Raw Creamy Almond Butter
Lunch was a slice of toasted multigrain bread with Crofter's Raspberry Spread and a fried egg on top. On the side, I had a spinach salad with strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, goat cheese, and slivered almonds with EVOO and red wine vinegar. I finished it off with some pineapple.


I went to the gym for a 45 minute workout on the arc trainer followed by some weights and abs. I ate this Walnut & Date KIND bar in the car as a snack.


My mom made Greek Spaghetti (using whole wheat noodles) for dinner tonight. It was filled with broccoli, tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, and peppers and was tossed in Zoe's Greek Dressing. I added goat cheese on top, because let's face it- it makes everything better.


Dessert was half of a dark chocolate peanut butter cup (perfect combo) from a candy shop in Savannah with strawberries and blueberries.


I just got back from church with my mom and spent most of my day studying. My goal is to take the RD exam before my birthday, so that means lots of crazy studying in June!

Good night!

4 comments:

  1. Excellent job mate, there are tons regarding infos lying around, but your’s is different enough, and it aint sure lying around

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made some excellent points there. Used to do looking in regards subject and barely found any specific details on other websites, products great to end up being here, seriously, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to talk about this, I feel fervently about this and I take pleasure in learning about this topic. Please, as you gain information, please update this blog with more information. I have found it very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed dinner too!! I love how our nights always end in some kind of dessert! We just cannot help it:)

    ReplyDelete