Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to the best mom in the world!

Love you mom!

Today we met my grandparents for brunch in Anniston at the Classic on Noble. I had a spoonful of AB to tide me over until we got there. It's a really cool restaurant, and they had a nice buffet set out.

I started out with strawberry mandarin salad and broccoli salad

My main course was an omelet filled with mushrooms, tomatoes, bell peppers, and cheddar cheese with smoked salmon and a biscuit + apple butter on the side.

I wasn't going to get dessert, but when I saw banana pudding, I couldn't say no. I was stuffed, but it was well worth it!

We spent all day at my grandparents' house and got back around dinnertime. It was one of those nights where I wasn't really in the mood for anything except oatmeal.


In the Mix:
  • 1/2 C oats
  • 1 C water
  • Splash of skim milk
  • 1 T chia seeds
  • Lots of blueberries
  • Granola
  • Justin's Maple AB
I went to church with my parents and had a snack of Blueberry Oikos Greek yogurt when I got back.


Now I have the fun task of organizing my closet. Have a great night!



No comments:

Post a Comment