Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

My Philosophy

I'm not really sure why all my posts are out of order, but at least they're all there now.

While I studied today, I ate two banana oatmeal chip cookies and brewed a pot of decaf coffee. 

My philosophy? The faster I eat 'em, the faster they get out of the house!

I worked through all the vitamins and minerals today. This is pretty interesting stuff, but it can get tedious memorizing all of the RDA's and AI's for each vitamin and mineral. My goal is to study at least an hour every day.

I ate dinner tonight with my mom, dad, brother, and Abbey (my brother's girlfriend) at Bottega Cafe. I usually get pizza there but opted for something different, since I just had pizza yesterday. I got the Grilled Chicken Paillard, thinly cut chicken breast with sugar snap peas, mushrooms, and red onion and tomato chutney vinaigrette. It was healthy AND filling!

The focaccia bread is so good my brother can't keep his hands out of it!



After dinner snack plate of orange slices + 2 squares of Ghirardelli Intense Dark Toffee Interlude

This was a winning combination!

See ya in Mobile!


1 comment:

  1. We will have to make a trip to Bottega very soon! Have fun in Mobile!!

    ReplyDelete