Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Morning Walk

Good morning from Sea Island!

Every time a new season of The Bachelor/Bachelorette rolls around, I always swear that I'm not going to watch this season, but somehow I always get sucked in. It's just so entertaining! My favorite guys right now are William (the cellphone salesman and Sean Connery impersonator), Ryan (the one who got the first impression rose), and Ben (the French lawyer from New Orleans). All adorable!

My mom and I woke up early this morning and walked along the beach to Big George's for breakfast. I selected muesli with granola + lots of fruit off the continental breakfast buffet.





After breakfast, we went on a walk through a residential neighborhood.


The houses were gorgeous!

So were the Spanish moss trees...

and the Magnolia blossoms.


More to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment