Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Pine Apple

Good evening! Now that you're up to speed on my weekend adventures, here's a recap of today:

 Breakfast was oatmeal with sliced banana, blueberries, and crunchy PB

After breakfast, we hit the road. We passed lots of small towns along the way, including Pintlala and Pine Apple. Yeah, I'm serious. You just never know what you're going to find in Alabama:) Click here for a list of funny town names from your state.

When I got back to Birmingham, I picked up lunch at Taziki's Greek Fare. I got the Mediterranean Salad with grilled tilapia. The pecans and garbanzo beans make this salad extra good!

I snacked on a Fruit & Nuts KIND Bar

Dinner was Fresh Market's White Wine Rotisserie Chicken, Edamame Succotash, and Lemon Orzo with Spinach. We also had roasted potatoes, steamed broccoli, and wheat yeast rolls to go with the meal.

After dinner, I had some orange slices, strawberries, and dark chocolate. (Chocolove Almonds & Sea Salt in Dark Chocolate and Seattle Chocolates Rainier Cherry Dark Chocolate Truffle Bar) I'm really liking this citrus + dark chocolate pairing lately. I think ChocoLove takes the cake for my favorite dark chocolate!

Quote of the Week: "Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." 
-Howard Thurman

No comments:

Post a Comment