Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Memories

It's amazing how fast everything can change. In honor of "college graduation", here are some of my favorite memories over the years.

Me and Caroline, my freshman year roomie on the first day of Rush

My first swap. The theme was TV character and movie characters. I'm Elle Woods!

Homecoming Week freshman year

O.A.R. Concert

At a football game sophomore year

Winnie the Pooh with her honey pot!

Tacky Christmas

Bid Day Party junior year

First time at Gallettes!

Spring Break junior year

Before the Penn State game

Formal senior year

HES Ambassadors

Nutrition girls take Boston

Walking around Harvard. Rebels for the day!

Love you all! You've made it an amazing four years!

Now onto the food:

Breakfast:
This morning I awoke to my my mom making Kodiak Cakes! I've got the whole fam hooked on 'em now! I topped them with PB & Co White Chocolate Wonderful, strawberries, blueberries, and maple syrup.

Lunch:
My brother got home from his exams last night, so I went to lunch with my family at Billy's Bar & Grill. I got the grilled chicken sandwich (one of their specialties) with a side of sautéed veggies.


Workout + Snack:
I ran my standard 3.2 mile loop around my neighborhood and had a sliced Fuji apple + a little PB afterwards.


Dinner:
I went to see Something Borrowed with my parents this afternoon. I thought there were a lot of differences from the book, but I still really liked it. I'd marry John Krasinski tomorrow if I could. Just sayin'. After the movie, we went to dinner at The Olive Branch.

I had a glass of Chianti and pita bread + hummus to start

My mom and I split the stuffed squash. It was filled with rice and ground beef and came with grape leaves and tabouli salad. I also stole a few of my dad's shrimp. It was delicious!

Even though I was pretty full from dinner, I still managed to make room for a Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie from Whole Foods. I ate this in the car on the way home!

Good night!





1 comment:

  1. Ahhh!!! I was going to text you to see if you wanted to see Something Borrowed! Too late:) It looks like ya'll had such a fun day!

    ReplyDelete