Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Spread the Love

Blogger is really annoying me right now! It was down for almost 24 hours and my last two posts are still missing, but hopefully it will be working again soon!

Anyway...

Guess what came in the mail yesterday?!

I had to see what the Love Grown craze was all about! I ordered the Apple Walnut Delight and also received a free bag of Cocoa Goodness! This granola is in fact addicting. I probably shouldn't have bought it. I have no self-control when it comes to granola.

I had planned on cooking dinner last night, but my family wanted to eat out. We went to Brio Tuscan Grille, and I got the Grilled Salmon Salad. Yum! I went on a 3 mile walk after dinner. I am still incredibly sore, but wanted to stretch my legs a bit.

Breakfast this morning was a whole wheat sandwich thin topped with PB & Co White Chocolate Wonderful and a sliced banana. I had the other half of my banana on the side spread with a little more PB. After breakfast, I met Callie at Spin Class!

Lunch was a whole wheat pita pocket filled with a romaine, cucumbers, goat cheese, and a Dr. Praeger's Veggie Burger.

Strawberry Oikos Greek yogurt topped with berries and Apple Walnut Delight Love Grown granola on the side.

It looks like it's going to rain today, so I'm going to try to study some more for the RD exam and maybe mix in the studying with some leisurely reading too. I'm going to dinner tonight with my family to celebrate my "graduation" before my brother heads back to Auburn next week for summer school. I'm not sure where we're going yet, but I'll try to get a post up later tonight.

Happy Friday!

Exciting Weekend Plans: Tomorrow morning Jody and I are going to Mobile to visit Mary Alice and stay at her bay house!

No comments:

Post a Comment