Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

A-Day

It's been a busy day! Here's where I left off yesterday:

The weather ended up being REALLY bad, so we all took cover in the hallway downstairs.


Our house mom made us cookies to make up for it though! Nothing better than a warm PB cookie (and coffee) right out of the oven on a stormy day. I devoured it before I actually thought about taking a picture.

I was so incredibly lazy, but it was the perfect rainy day for it. After the weather cleared up, I walked to Moe's Southwest Grill with my friends Katie, Callie, and Hillary. I ordered the Chicken Rice Bowl, which I filled with black beans, sauteed onions and peppers, cheese, pico de gallo, lettuce, and guacamole. I topped it off with more salsa. We shut Moe's down! We ended up sitting and chatting for over an hour and a half!


Later in the night, we met up with more friends at Innisfree! There was a fun country band, and we danced the night away!

The Alabama A-Day game was today (scrimmage against the offense and defense). We had a continental breakfast at my sorority house for parents and guests. I had a bran muffin with lots of fruit. I went back for seconds on the berries. I could eat fruit all day long!


My parents came up for the game and we met for lunch at Crimson Café, a casual sandwich shop located on the strip. I ordered a veggie quesadilla that came with onions, peppers, mushrooms, and a side of salsa for dipping.


I sat with my parents in The Zone (the new part of the stadium) and munched on Roll Tide Trail Mix, a mix of nuts, chocolate covered raisins, M&M's, and PB malt balls, during the game.


It was a beautiful day!

My dad and I at the game

Now we're off to dinner at Kozy's! Finally getting to check it off my list!



1 comment: