Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hope Floats

Last night I watched Royal Wedding Week on TLC for 3 hours straight! Can you say obsessed? Phi Upsilon Omicron (an honor society I'm in) had a come and go breakfast this morning to celebrate the end of the year. There were Chicken Minis from Chick-fil-a and a great fruit salad that one of my teachers had prepared. And plenty of coffee! 

Chicken Minis > Chicken Biscuits

Lunch at the sorority house was grilled chicken sandwiches on whole wheat buns. I also had a side salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, carrots, dried cranberries, and walnuts.


I did an easy 45 minutes on the elliptical this afternoon just to get my legs moving and my snack was a banana and spoonful of Justin's Maple AB.

Perhaps the two most complementary foods in existence?

I had my final critique in my photography class this afternoon.

Here are the pictures I took for my self-portrait project:






Did you learn anything about me from the pictures I took?

Dinner at the sorority house was pork tenderloin, mashed potatoes, and steamed veggies.


Tonight I'm going to the last Campus Crusade of the year and getting frozen yogurt with some girls afterwards.

I'll leave you with this quote:

"Childhood is what you spend the rest of your life trying to overcome. That's what momma always says. She says that beginnings are scary, endings are usually sad, but it's the middle that counts the most. Try to remember that when you find yourself at a new beginning. Just give hope a chance to float up. And it will."
-Hope Floats

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the pictures you took!!! Especially the one with your tennis shoes and then the one with the black and white dress and the black heels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that qoute, because it is so applicable to where we are in life right now:) It can be easy to get bogged down and just go, but these are the moments that shape our life!

    ReplyDelete