Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Jazz Night

Good evening! I'm getting ready to go to Chloe's Cup for dinner and then the Alcove for post dinner fun! Both places have "jazz night" on Tuesdays. I only have 13 school days left and only one more weekend in Tuscaloosa, so I'm strategically using week nights now to fit in all the fun things I want to do before I graduate! 


 Here's a recap of food for the day:
Breakfast: 
In the mix: 
  • Kashi Maple and Brown Sugar instant oats 
  • 1/2 C skim milk
  • 1/2 sliced banana
  • Blueberries
  • Iz granola
  • TJ's Valencia PB with Flaxseed

Lunch: 
Taco Tuesdays at the sorority house. I made a veggie taco filled with lettuce, tomatoes, (lots of) bell peppers, cucumbers, salsa, and queso dip. In reality, it was more of a salad in a tortilla, so I had to eat most of it with a fork. I also had Super Fruits Oikos Greek yogurt + strawberries to finish off the meal.




Afternoon Workout:
45 minutes on the arc trainer, 20 minutes on the stair master, stretching

Snack:
Apple slices and carrots + TJ's Valencia PB with Flaxseed and Iz granola



Inspirational Quote of the Week:



Hope you enjoy your night!

2 comments:

  1. I love nut butter and baby carrots!! So good! And I'm in shock (and very jealous)- only 13 days left?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 13 days!!! Ahhhh!!!!!! Also, horrible friend- I forgot to text you back after the GRE!

    ReplyDelete