Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Playtime

Today's post is going to be short and sweet!

I had a bowl of Kashi Golden Goodness this morning with Silk Almond Milk and a sliced banana. It gets a thumbs up! It's like a more wholesome (and filling) version of Honey Bunches of Oats. I also had a spoonful of TJ's Valencia PB with Flaxseed right out of the jar. I just couldn't resist!


I ran errands this morning after class and got lunch while I was out. Lunch at the sorority house was hot ham sandwiches. Yet again, another lunch that doesn't appeal to me. I try to go to Manna every opportunity I get, so naturally that's where I went. I ordered the Veggie and Goat Cheese Panini on Big Sky Three Seed bread. It was filled with all the good stuff- spinach, tomatoesbell peppers, onions, and mushrooms. It came with a side of chips, and I selected a bag of Food Should Taste Good Multigrain Chips. They're made with flax, sunflower and sesame seeds, quinoa, soy, and brown rice!

I stacked the sandwich halves on top of each other, so you can see the inside!


I spent most of the afternoon working on a paper and other homework, but I took a break for an hour walk with Rebekah. My legs were a little sore from yesterday, but I still wanted to do something active and spend some time outside. It was a lovely day, and we walked into several cute neighborhoods around campus! I wasn't really that hungry for a snack, but I always feel like I need a little something in the afternoon, so I had some apple slices. 


Dinner will most likely be really uneventful tonight. I'll probably just throw together some stuff I have around the sorority house. Just a few more hours until bar crawl! We're all wearing matching tank tops and are going to 7 different bars all in one night (we rented a charter bus)! I'm excited about having one last fun night with my pledge class all together. 

Time to play! Have a great night!

1 comment: