Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Unmotivated Monday

It's only Monday, and I'm already ready for it to be Thursday! It's so hard to stay motivated when I only have one real week of class left in my entire college career. Of course, it would be the week I have a million things due. Senioritis, anyone?


Breakfast:
A "yogurt mess", consisting of Vanilla Chobani Greek yogurt, Kashi Golden Goodness, Iz granola, a sliced banana, and Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter.


Lunch:
A baked potato topped with cheddar cheese, a dollop of sour cream, and chives. I had a large side salad with cucumbers, bell peppers, broccoli, sunflower seeds, dried cranberries, grilled chicken, and balsamic vinaigrette. I needed a little chocolate fix after lunch, so I had two Dove dark chocolates with almonds.


Snack:
Apple Slices



Dinner:
Chicken piccata served over linguini with steamed vegetables and a roll. It was really good!


Dessert:
A sugar cookie from Mary's Cakes and Pastries. And possibly, another mini sugar cookie or two that my friend Catherine's mom made. Can't seem to satisfy my sweet tooth today!


Right now I'm working on a stock project that is way over my head, but at least jazz night and trivia night are in the future! Facebook used to be my go to when I wanted to procrastinate, but now it's reading blogs!

Good night!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe you have one week left! CRAZY!!!! Enjoy:)

    ReplyDelete