Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

April Showers

I ended up reading some more of The Last American Man. I really like Elizabeth Gilbert's style of writing. I called it a pretty early night and got 10 hours of sleep last night!

Can you believe it's already April??? Time is really flying by! I can't believe this is my last month of college.

Breakfast this morning was just a simple bowl of cereal since I woke up late and would be eating lunch in just a few hours. I mixed 3/4 C Kashi Heart to Heart, granola, and 1/2 C skim milk.


I didn't have class, so I lounged around all morning and did a little job searching.

I'm not really one for Fried Fridays (this is a pretty standard lunch on Fridays at the sorority houses), so I made a PB&B sandwich. I found some Nature's Own Double Fiber bread in a cabinet downstairs and spread it with PB& Co White Chocolate Wonderful. I also had a salad with toasted pecans, strawberries, bleu cheese, balsamic vinegar, and EVOO on the side and the rest of my banana.


Mary Alice and I went on a 3 mile run this afternoon and picked up dinner at Pita Pit while we were out. I got grilled chicken on a whole wheat pita with romaine, spinach, tomatoes, mushrooms, and roasted red peppers. It doesn't look pretty, but it was good!


I was in a bit of a rush, so I scarfed it down and hurried to finish getting ready for the Avett Brothers and Band of Horses concert! It's the opening night of the Tuscaloosa Amphitheater.


I'm walking out the door to go to MA's brother's apartment for a pre-party before the concert.
Happy Weekend:)

1 comment:

  1. I have really been wanting to read that book! Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete