Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Typical Tuesday

I really love my Tuesday night adventures! My night felt more like something I would do on the weekend, but I think that's why I like it so much-it's a nice little break in the week!

Dinner at FIG (FIG stands for food is good) last night was wonderful!

My entree came with a strawberry spinach salad with balsamic on the side.

French bread + fig butter rocked my world!

Carribbean Mojo Chicken served over rice pilaf and topped with black bean and corn salsa
It was a beautiful presentation of food and it tasted delicious!

After dinner, M.A. and I headed over to Chloe's Cup for our first round of jazz music. We both ordered decaf coffees and sweet potato biscuits (to save for this morning's breakfast) and chatted while listening to the Voodoo Saints. I loved this picture that was on the wall!

So true!

After enjoying a little pre-game jazz music, we headed over to the Alcove. I still haven't caught the name of the jazz band there, but I think they were even better this week than last week. Craft beers of the night included Delirium Tremens and Abita Amber.

I woke up early this morning to study for my math test. Breakfast featured my sweet potato biscuits from Chloe's Cup and a side of strawberry Oikos Greek yogurt. After taking a bite, I topped the biscuits with some PB & Co White Chocolate Wonderful. It was a good call!


Despite the monsoon on UA's campus today, I still made it to my morning classes. Such dedication. Lunch at the sorority house was kinda random but pretty good. We had tomato pie and beef tenderloin salad with strawberries, pecans, and bleu cheese. I finished off the meal with some cantaloupe and honeydew. The tomato pie was like a mix between quiche and pizza. I went back for another small slice!


The rain prevented me from running outside today, so I went to the Rec after my math test. I ate a banana with PB & Co White Chocolate Wonderful on my way out the door, and I did 45 minutes on the arc trainer and 15 on the bike. It always feels good to exercise after studying all day!

Dinner at the house was BBQ chicken, macaroni and cheese, cole slaw, and baked beans. It was a good night for comfort food. Can you tell I like baked beans? They spread all over my plate!



Off to trivia! 

1 comment:

  1. Yum a sweet potato biscuit sounds great!! And I totally agree- I really appreciate a good workout after I've been cooped up studying or in class all day. Have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete