Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Fun with the Fam

Hope everyone is having a great Easter weekend!

I woke up this morning and met Laura for breakfast this morning at Magic Muffin. I love this place and always try to eat here when I am home. We both selected a blueberry oatbran muffin. After we finished eating, we went for an hour walk around a cute wooded neighborhood in Cahaba Heights. I had  a great time catching up!


When I got back home, I went for a 3.2 mile run. I passed by a group of adorable kids having a neighborhood Easter egg hunt! 

Afterwards, I ate lunch with my family at Taziki's. I was craving the Friday special! 


After lunch, the boys went golfing and the girls went shopping. After I got home from shopping, I made a snack of a sliced Fuji apple drizzled with Justin's Maple AB. I had fun working on a photography project the rest of the afternoon. The theme is self-portrait, which is actually a more challenging assignment than you would think.


 Later in the evening, we all went to the Easter service at my church. We ate dinner at MAFIAoZA's after church. I got a house salad to start and we all split a large tomato and mushroom pizza. We had a lovely time sitting outside!


I went back for another small slice!

I'm back at home now and am working on a project all night, so I won't have to worry about it next week. Good night!


1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed our walk and I am so glad we got to catch up! Havea great rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete