Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Severe Weather Warning

I woke up extra hungry for breakfast this morning! I made oatmeal using a packet of Kashi Maple and Brown Sugar, 1/2 C skim milk, 1 T chia seeds, 1/2 sliced banana, dried cranberries, and Justin's Maple AB (it's all gone now!) Mmmmm!


Lunch was baked chicken and salad, consisting of tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, baby carrots, shrooms, walnuts, and balsamic vinaigrette. I also added a vegetable medley of broccoli, squash, and green beans to my salad that went undocumented. I had baked apple crisp for dessert.


I gave my legs a break today and went on a walk with Rebekah in between lunch and class. Walks with friends are always so enjoyable! I ate a Blueberry Pecan Kind Bar afterwards and had my ritual afternoon coffee.


My afternoon class got cancelled due to severe weather warnings (the rain didn't actually start until about 7:00), so I ran a few errands and got the basics (Oikos Greek yogurt, blueberries, bananas, dried cherriesbaby carrots, apple slices) at Publix. I also got Silk Almond Milk, because I just love it so much and haven't had it in forever. I'll have to keep it in a separate refrigerator in the sorority house, which might make the breakfast-making process a little more complicated though.

I didn't really want the dinner being served at the sorority house, so I had 2 slices of Nature's Own Double Fiber bread spread with PB & Co White Chocolate Wonderful, baby carrots, and strawberry Oikos Greek yogurt mixed with blueberries.



I just had a glass of Silk Almond Milk and two graham crackers and am about to watch a movie in the TV room with some friends

I don't have class on Thursday or Friday this week, so my classes end for the week on Wednesday at noon.  Although, I do have a few projects I need to start working on. I think I'm going home on Thursday afternoon, so I can leave for Nashville from Birmingham. Love having short weeks!

Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment: