Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Perfect Afternoon

No Taylor Swift sightings this morning, but we did have a great breakfast! I ordered the Veggie Scramble, which came with spinach, tomatoes, roasted onions, cheddar cheese, and a side of salsa. It came with a side of whole wheat toast, and I subbed the hash browns for fresh fruit. We're already planning to go back tomorrow.


Our morning run turned into a morning walk. I loved walking around Nashville and having good conversation and fellowship with friends!

We dined in East Nashville for lunch at The Wild Cow. I loved my vegetarian meal!

We started with Black Bean Hummus and Tortilla Chips.

Veggie and Quinoa Bowl
(avocado, broccoli, onions, carrots, cabbage, and ginger miso)


We all wore stripes!

After lunch, we went to Green Hills Mall. I hit up my favorites, Anthropologie and Lululemon. I got some cute bowls on sale at Anthropologie (perfect for oatmeal!) and an outfit for my half-marathon at Lululemon! 



We also made a trip to Trader Joe's, where I got Marcona Almonds and Valencia Peanut Butter with Roasted Flaxseeds. You know how I love trying new nut butters! Afterwards, we went to Great Harvest. I didn't get anything but did help myself to a few free samples (Cinnamon Chip and Nine Grain)! Laura and Ann both bought a loaf of bread.


After walking around all afternoon in the heat, a trip to Pinkberry was in order! Hit the spot. I was ready for round two!


Coconut Yogurt with blueberries, strawberries, granola, and chocolate chips

Just taking a break before going to a sushi restaurant called P.M. for dinner. We're all sitting in the same room blogging simultaneously! It's so fun having friends who share the same interests as me!

Have a good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment