Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

I was semi-productive on my project last night until Kate & William came on Lifetime. The royal wedding trumps homework.

I ate a pretty basic breakfast this morning, because I knew I would be having an early lunch. Breakfast was Kashi Heart to Heart Honey Toasted, skim milk, and a sliced banana. My dad tried this cereal and said it tasted like dog food! Oh well, I guess it's not for everyone!


I guess I'm getting too old to get an Easter basket, but the Easter bunny did leave a few goodies!

Dark chocolate covered pretzels and bunny from Peterbrooke Chocolatier

I also got a new running top and sports bra at Lululemon and a new dress while I was out shopping yesterday!

I ate an early lunch with my family at Brio Tuscan Grille. I ordered the omelet of the day, which came with tomatoes, mushrooms, and swiss cheese. It came with a side of fruit and I subbed the potatoes for asparagus.



Word to the wise: Ask for olive oil next time you are there. It comes with sun dried tomatoes and is delicious. They only bring it if you ask!


After lunch, we had a cupcake party. I had a white cupcake with buttercream icing topped with coconut and Easter egg malt balls from Edgar's Bakery.


After lunch, I rushed back to Tuscaloosa, because I realized I had even more homework than I had originally thought. I wasn't really that hungry for dinner, so I toasted some whole wheat bread, spread it with Justin's Maple AB, and topped with dried cranberries. I also had a Fuji apple. I just ate some yogurt and have been snacking on my dark chocolate covered pretzels all night.



So far, I've accomplished three of the four things I have to do. And the last thing isn't due until midnight tomorrow, so I think I'm in good shape. 

Happy Easter everyone! He is risen!

1 comment:

  1. He HAS risen!:) I am glad you had a good Easter! I must agree that the olive oil at Brio is amazing with the bread!!

    ReplyDelete