Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Scarlet Letter

Due to the basketball game last night, trivia was cancelled. We were disappointed but still managed to have a good time!

Even though I didn't have my 8 AM class today, I couldn't sleep in. Hate it when that happens! I layed in my bed and watched the Today Show, so I guess I still got to be lazy this morning:) Breakfast was a mix of Oikos Greek yogurt, Quaker Oatmeal Squares, blueberries, slivered almonds, and Justin's Maple AB.

I picked up my cap and gown after class this morning. Isn't it awful? The red "A" reminds me of The Scarlet Letter!

Lunch was a baked potato topped with cheddar cheese, chives, and a dollop of sour cream. I had a spinach salad (mixed with strawberries, mandarin oranges, feta, and walnuts) and honeydew and cantaloupe on the side.

I was in the math lab for 2 1/2 hours today! This is seriously getting ridiculous. I was so ready to get out of there I headed straight to the Student Rec Center to burn off some energy. I ran for 25 minutes on the treadmill, 20 minutes on the elliptical, and 15 on the bike. You know, just keeping things interesting. I ate a Pink Lady with Justin's Maple AB as a post-workout snack.


Tonight I'm going to dinner at El Rincon, a popular Mexican restaurant, to celebrate a friend's birthday. Here's to an early weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha it does look like the Scarlet Letter! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kristen!! I love your post about your robes! It made me laugh so hard:)

    ReplyDelete