Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Pool Day

There ended up being an 1 1/2 wait at El Rincon, so we went to Don Rafa's instead. I ordered a Chicken Fajita Quesadilla with lettuce, tomato, and guacamole on the side.


Katie, Stephanie, Me, and Erica at Don Rafa's

After dinner, we went to Innisfree Irish Pub. Two nights in a row! I tried a beer called Magic Hat #9 per my friend Erica's recommendation. Loved it!

All the girls celebrating Hilary's birthday

I only have one class at 11 on Fridays, so I slept in and read this morning. Breakfast was a bowl of 1 C Kashi Heart to Heart Warm Cinnamon, 1/2 C skim milk, a sliced banana, and blueberries.


It was my kind of lunch at the sorority house today! I had two mini turkey burgers on an Arnold's Whole Wheat Sandwich Thin with sweet potato fries and broccoli salad.



After lunch, I layed out at the pool for a few hours with Callie, Rebekah, and Sarah. It was a nice relaxing Friday afternoon! I planned on going for a light run later but that didn't happen. I ate dinner at Newk's with Callie, Sarah, and Catherine. I am getting kinda sick of the sandwiches and wanted to load up on carbs for tomorrow's 10k, so I ordered the Margherita Pizza and half of a Simply Salad with sherry vinaigrette on the side. I ate 4 slices and boxed up the rest. 



Right now Rebekah and I are watching The A-Team. For some reason, I was still hungry and wanted something sweet so I just threw together a bowl of strawberry Oikos Greek yogurt, blueberries, slivered almonds, and a few white chocolate and chocolate covered pretzels for a bedtime snack. It hit the spot!


 I'm staying in the rest of the night and going to bed early to prep for my run tomorrow. I've never ran a 10k before, so I'm a little nervous! Hope you have a great night!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your race!! I have to say, I ran a lot faster at my 10-k than I did in the half, so I kind of got psyched out about running a half marathon. My advice is run the same pace you'll do in your half marathon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck in the 10K race! You will do great:)

    ReplyDelete