Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mark Twain Inspiration

Breakfast was 1/2 C Barbara's Peanut Butter Puffins, 1/2 C Kashi Heart to Heart Warm Cinnamon, 1/2 C skim milk, and 1/2 sliced banana. I had a mock interview in one of my classes today, and I think it went well. It was good practice!


Lunch was a Lemon Oregano Chicken Stir-Fry and side salad with diced tomatoes, broccoli, walnuts, and balsamic vinaigrette. The peppers and caramelized onions were delish!


 I went on a quick 3 mile run around 2 PM, and it was HOT!

Apple + Justin's Maple AB= Classic Snack
The apple was a little mealy, but AB makes all things better!

Dinner was Chicken Fettucini Alfredo with steamed broccoli. I also had half of a cheesy breadstick that's unpictured.


I just got back from Campus Crusade for Christ and am about to curl up with my new book, hot tea, and a few Dove dark chocolate with almonds! 

Loved this quote that was posted on the Alpha Chi door today!


Have a great night!




No comments:

Post a Comment