Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Procrastination

Be especially good to yourself this month, because March is National Nutrition Month!

My morning started out with a bowl of Kashi Maple and Brown Sugar oatmeal, 1/2 C skim milk, 1 T chia seeds, a sliced banana, and a spoonful of Barney Butter.


Lunch was yet again another chicken salad salad! Just a warning: it's on the menu again tomorrow, so you'll probably be seeing it again.


My after lunch dessert was another "S'more."Today was a gym day. 35 minutes on the elliptical and 25 on the bike. I finished up with stretching and abs. I made a trip to Publix in between classes to pick up a few necessities: Oikos Greek yogurt, Quaker Oatmeal Squares, bananas, and blueberries (they were on sale, and I couldn't resist)! I ate a Pink Lady and a handful of almonds for my afternoon snack and headed to photography class. I finished up my project today!

 I don't have a picture of dinner, but it was Sante Fe soup (loaded with kidney beans, black beans, and corn) and Mexican Cornbread. It was good! I just got back from Campus Crusade for Christ and made a bedtime snack. Strawberry Oikos Greek yogurt, blueberries, and Iz granola. I'm also sipping caffeine-free peppermint tea.


True Life: I have senioritis and have significantly improved my procrastination skills this semester. I have a math test tomorrow, so I should probably look over my notes at some point tonight.

Last night I watched Food, Inc, an eye-opening documentary about the American food industry. I will be posting my review later on this week/weekend when I have time to gather my thoughts.

Good night!

1 comment:

  1. Kristen, I love your blog! I want to see Food, Inc. so I'm looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete