Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Oh, What A Night

We ate an early dinner last night at Bricco, because we were trying to make Jersey Boys at 7. We were the only people inside the restaurant at 5:15 PM. I ordered a glass of Chianti Classico, my favorite wine I drank while I studied abroad in Italy. I split the margherita pizza with Cameron and also ordered a tricolore side salad with fresh goat cheese.







 The plot line wasn't my favorite, but I LOVED the music. I was singing the songs all night!


We went to Serendipity for dessert after Jersey Boys. We had to wait for an hour!



I ordered the Frrrozen Mint Hot Chocolate. I normally don't like desserts that are overwhelmingly chocolate, but the mint balanced out the chocolate really well. It was so good, and I made it about halfway down!


I'm so sad that it's my last day in New York. I love the big city life and have had so much fun being with all the girls on the trip. We're eating brunch at The Plaza and doing some last minute shopping before we leave today.

No comments:

Post a Comment