Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Smooth Sailing

I woke up early this morning to study for my math test, and I pulled out an A! There's just nothing like a bowl of oatmeal to start off my day. I seriously look forward to breakfast every morning:) Today's mix was Kashi Maple and Brown Sugar, 1/2 C skim milk, 1 T chia seeds, a small sliced banana, blueberries, and Justin's Chocolate AB. I'm sadly approaching the end of the AB jar. This stuff is so good!


I went to my usual classes and came back for lunch at the sorority house. Chicken salad is still the main ingredient in my lunch today, but I used a tortilla to make it into a wrap (I need a new lunch tomorrow). And a mix of cantaloupe, honeydew, and grapes on the side! I also ate a few Millet & Flax Cinnamon Chips for dessert.

Today was another workout at the gym. I ate a Kashi Cherry Dark Chocolate bar for a snack, and did 45 minutes on the arc trainer, 15 minutes on the bike, and finished up with stretching and abs.
Dinner tonight was chicken coated with saltine crackers, rice pilaf, a mix of colorful veggies (green beans, squash, broccoli, and red bell peppers), and a roll. I went back for another helping of veggies!


I decided it had been way too long since I've had frozen yogurt, so I went on a TCBY outing with Laura and Rebekah. I know I can always count on them to accompany me to TCBY:) I mixed white chocolate mousse, peanut butter, and red velvet yogurt together and topped it off with Reese's, granola, and coconut. It was the perfect ending to my night!


I have an Italian midterm tomorrow, but I am finished with tests, quizzes, and projects until Spring Break! 

Current Song Obsession: Poison & Wine by The Civil Wars. It's been on repeat all day!



2 comments:

  1. I took one semester of Italian and I was trying to think of how to say Good luck, but I have no idea, so I'll just do it in French: bonne chance!! Good job on the math test too! I may have to try some chocolate almond butter. I bet it is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the tests and projects being done! I can't wait for spring break!!!!

    ReplyDelete