Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Fro-Yo Season

This week is flying by. Can't believe it's already halfway over!

Oatmeal Love
Kashi Maple and Brown Sugar, 1/2 C skim milk, 1 T chia seeds, 1/2 sliced banana, and a spoonful of Justin's Maple AB

The main meal at the sorority house was spaghetti and meatballs, which sounded a little heavy for lunch. I hit up the salad bar and filled up on leafy greens, diced tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, hard boiled egg, grilled chicken, and balsamic vinaigrette.

And an Arnold's Whole Wheat Sandwich Thin spread with Justin's Maple AB

After sitting in class all morning, I was ready for some cardio! I headed to the Student Rec Center and did 45 minutes on the arc trainer and 15 on the bike. While I was out, I swung by Publix to pick up Pink Lady apples, Oikos Greek Yogurt, and blueberries.

I snacked on a Pink Lady + grapes while I worked on homework.

Dinner was awesome tonight! Wish we had meals like this all the time. Grilled chicken with BBQ sauce, rosemary garlic roasted potatoes, grilled asparagus, and a roll.


After dinner, I walked to Yogurt Lab with Rebekah, Laura, Callie, Erica, and Kellyn (my fellow fro-yo lovers). It's located right inside Bryant-Denny Stadium and is a two minute walk from the sorority house. I got a mix of angel food cake and strawberry banana yogurt with strawberries, toasted coconut, and chocolate chips. So refreshing. I have a feeling we will be making more frequent trips to Yogurt Lab now that Spring is in the air! 



It's a Wednesday, which means Katie and I are off to Trivia Night at Innisfree soon!!!

2 comments:

  1. I need to come to Tuscaloosa and try Yogurt Lab. I feel I would like it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would love it! Please come visit soon:)

    ReplyDelete