Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

No lines!

I'm trying to use up my food before I leave for Spring Break, so I ate the last of my Kashi Maple and Brown Sugar oatmeal today. Today's mix included 1/2 C skim milk, 1 T chia seeds, a handful of Barbara's Peanut Butter Puffins, crunchy Barney Butter, and my leftover pineapple and grapes from yesterday. The fruit probably would have been better on the side, but it was still good!


After I finished class for the day, I met my mom and grandmother at Carmelo's for lunch to celebrate my grandmother's birthday. I ordered the blackened amberjack with black eyed pea salsa and chose smoked gouda grits and green beans as my sides. I always try to order fish when I eat out, since I don't have the opportunity to eat fish on a regular basis at college.


After lunch, we went to Gigi's Cupcakes to get a birthday dessert. It was the least crowded I've ever seen it, and we didn't have to wait in line!


We got an assortment of cupcakes, and I ate the white chocolate macadamia nut cupcake. This might be the best I've had at Gigi's so far! I spent the rest of the afternoon working on math homework and sending transcripts for graduate school. I ate a Honeycrisp apple before I went to the gym and managed to squeeze in a 45 minute work out on the arc trainer. While I was out, I picked up dinner at Jason's Deli. A Philly Chick wrap with steamed veggies.


One of the girls on staff at Campus Crusade is getting married in April, and I just came back from her going away party. I'm going home tomorrow for Spring Break, so I'm trying to pack and get all my things together now. Oh, and study for my Italian quiz tomorrow. I am so excited for my New York trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment