Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

White Chocolate Wonderful

Today's breakfast featured...



a new nut butter!!! While I was at Target yesterday, I was intrigued by this jar of PB & Co White Chocolate Wonderful and decided to give it a try. I made a pretty standard bowl of oats consisting of 1 packet of Kashi Maple and Brown Sugar, 1/2 C skim milk, 1/2 sliced banana, 1 T chia seeds, and a spoonful of my new nut butter. It was sweet-tasting (it has 7 g of sugar per serving compared to the usual 3 g) and would be delicious incorporated into a dessert (think PB cookies!) Yum!

I did the class thing this morning and came back to the sorority house for lunch. We had pita pizzas, which is right up my alley! I got a slice of spinach, artichoke, chicken, and feta and one with pesto, mozzarella, and sun dried tomatoes with a big salad on the side. Naturally, I went back for more pizza.


I squeezed in a 45 minute workout on the arc trainer in between lunch and my 3 PM class. I ate a Pink Lady with a spoonful of PB & Co White Chocolate Wonderful before class.

I'm glad that I have an easy last semester and that I've had time to train for a half-marathon and start a blog (things I never would've been able to do with my schedule last semester), but sometimes I get so bored and feel like I waste time. I've found that I'm much more productive and get more accomplished when I'm busy.

Dinner was teriyaki chicken, green beans, rice pilaf, and rolls. Another great meal! The sorority house menu has been kinda slacking lately, but we have an awesome lineup this week. (I also heard talk about an oatmeal bar at breakfast next week!!!) Dessert was Fearless Exploding Coconuts dark chocolate, strawberries, and Stash Peppermint Hot Tea.


I have two tests and a quiz this week, but I don't have class on Friday and am going to see The Avett Brothers and Band of Horses in concert!!!

To-Do List before I graduate:
1) Go to the Rec pool.
2) Climb the rock climbing wall at the Rec.
3) Go to Summer Snow...multiple times.
4) Eat midnight sushi at Surin.
5) Eat breakfast at City Cafe when it opens at 4 AM.
6) Eat dinner at Five, Opus, and Kozy's (this might have to be when my parents are in town).
7) Go to jazz night at The Alcove.
8) Go to Bear Trap in the middle of the afternoon.

There's probably more, but that's all I can think of right now. Good night!

1 comment:

  1. Aww I love your list of things to do before you graduate! That's a good idea. And that would be so cool if you had an oatmeal bar at your sorority. They stole your idea haha!

    ReplyDelete