Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

New York, New York

Good afternoon from The Big Apple! I can't believe I'm actually here. It's been a long and busy day so far! Our flight left at 6 AM and we arrived in New York at 9:30. A personal driver picked us up and took us to our hotel! I ate a banana and KIND Bar on the flight.

After getting settled into the hotel, caffeine and food were our first priorities. I was so hungry after being awake for so long! After much deliberation, we decided on an Italian brunch restaurant we found on the street called Pazza Notte. I ordered a spinach and goat cheese omelet with mixed greens. I also had a few refills of coffee!


After lunch, we browsed Juicy Couture, Saks Fifth Avenue, J. Crew, and Anthropologie. Haven't bought anything yet!


Ann, Me, and Cameron by Rockefeller Plaza
Anthro!

We walked around some more and went to Whole Foods to get a few snacks. I bought some crunchy Pink Lady apples, bananas, and a few packets of Justin's almond butter. It was packed! I devoured a Pink Lady with a packet of Justin's chocolate hazelnut butter when we got back to the room to take a break. I was worn out and hungry from walking so much. Now, we're all taking showers and getting ready for dinner. We're eating dinner at Trattoria Dell'Arte and going out on the town!

No comments:

Post a Comment